This course, endorsed by Chubb Fire & Security has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of the warden's role in the workplace, as well as emergency preparation, prevention and readiness.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what emergencies are and how people behave during emergencies
- emergency preparation and prevention, including the need to identify and control hazards
- the roles within and responsibilities of the emergency control organisation (ECO)
- fire protection systems
- how to respond in the event of an active shooter emergency
- how to respond safely to an emergency and assist other occupants, and
- warden roles before, during and after an emergency.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for wardens and floor or area wardens.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription